Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Lost Robot

One day Billy went down to town. He went to go get some candy as he was riding down to town a robot on rollerskates came by! The robot gave Billy a map and said, "I came from Mars and I can't find my home can youhelp me?" Billy asked how he got herethe robot said, "I came here on a spaceship, but it crashed!" So Billy rode his bike down to the repair shop and bought some tools. The robot showed Billy where the ship was. When Bily was fixing the ship the robot asked, "Do you want some candy?" Billy said, "Yes please" The robot said, "I will give you some candy once you fix my ship." Billy thought that was a strange thing to say. After Billy fixed the ship the robot took off. Five minutes later it was raining candy! Then Billy heard beap beap beap it was his alarm clock it was all just a dream. =)

2 comments: